Increased levels of sugar in the blood at once will increase the risk of having diabetes. Based on research, diabetes that is not immediately addressed will have a negative impact and also complications on the organs in the body of the sufferer. Here are some bad effects and also complications due to diabetes:
– The higher the level of sugar in the blood the more severe the performance must be done by the kidney. As a result, the kidneys will be more easily damaged.
– Diabetes will trigger damage to the blood vessels in the eye so that the risk of vision impairment will increase. Even severe diabetes can also cause blindness.
– Diabetes will trigger nerve damage (neuropathy). That’s what causes diabetics often experience tingling or even numbness in the feet or hands.
– More at risk for skin infections. This happens because damage to skin cell tissue in diabetics is not easy to cure. This will cause ulcers/gangrene is a hard wound to be cured. In some cases, it must be overcome by the amputation.
– The immune system will also decrease. The body’s response to repair damaged tissue will also be disrupted.
– Diabetes can cause infertility. This happens because diabetes will cause erectile dysfunction in men.
To prevent diabetes, you can visit www.somanindonesia.co.id/tujuh-kehebatan-herbal-soman-untuk-tingkatkan-daya-tahan-tubuh.